Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Chapter-1

Chapter – 1
Hello, my name is Ravikondda, Producer & Advisor of educational T.V films and Multimedia. I have been producing Educational T.V films in Science & Technology, since the past 30 years. I have also learnt Sanskrit and studied Vedas, Upanishads and Puranas. And my interests include “Philosophy” and “Science & Technology. I am interested in knowing the ultimate secrets of this Universe. I am interested in knowing the extent of this Universe, the existence of this Universe. I am interested in knowing the secrets of the Ultimate particles, which are the building blocks of this Universe. I am interested in knowing the secrets of our very existence. We are a part of this Universe, but where did we come from, where do we exist and where is our future?

Even during our existence, is it possible to live eternally happy? Everyone wants to live happily. And even all the fairy tales have the same ending, “And they lived happily forever”. “Is it possible to live happily forever”. Does Science & Technology have an answer for this question?

Or does any religion have an answer for this question? It is believed that “knowledge of the Ultimate” will bring eternal happiness. That is the reason, why both the Scientists and the Philosophers are running in search of this “knowledge of the Ultimate”. How far have they gone in this search? Shall we try to investigate.

I have a little knowledge of Science & Technology, a little knowledge of Philosophy and a little knowledge of Sanskrit (to interpret the Vedas). With this background, I am on my journey to scan the entire Universe, with no boundaries in space, flying past backward and forward into time. I am free in my mind to imagine anything within the laws that govern this Universe. Please do join me in my journey. Come let us check it out.
 ***************

to be continued...... updates every week..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment